If you want a really quick, easy and healthy breakfast idea, why don’t you try an apple sauce peanut butter smoothie?
Apple Sauce Peanut Butter Smoothies
You will get a real guilt free kick from this drink as it is low in calories and sodium and high in calcium. If you want dairy and gluten free, this ticks those boxes for you. If you are vegan this recipe is great for you.
- 1 Blender
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk Oats
- ¾ Cup 113gm 100% Organics New England Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter Nuts(smooth)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup Optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Items in bold are known allergens.
- Combine oat milk, apple sauce, peanut butter, maple syrup (if using), vanilla, cinnamon and ice cubes in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
You will find it hard to find an easier, healthy breakfast than this apple sauce peanut butter smoothie! Based on 5 ounce, 156gm serving! Bet you won't be hungry before lunch time!